Regional Health Authority jobs in Burnaby, BC
- Will work and liaise with staff from First Nation Communities and other Regional Health Authorities.
- Deadline October 16, 2019 at 4:00pm Date Added 10/1/2019…
- Ability to use a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Physical ability to perform the duties of the…
- Develops and maintains effective working relations with internal staff, provincial health authorities and First Nations governments, tribal councils,…
Applied Electronics Limited
- Promotes all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- We are currently seeking a Service Technicianfor our regional office in Vancouver, British…
- Knowledge of public health models and concepts to work effectively with other health disciplines to integrate CDC health/work plans and strategies with other…
- We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality services in areas including primary care, community-based residential and home health care, mental health,…
- Flexible health and dental coverage;
- Assembly of application records, case authorities, trial exhibits and corresponding indexes,.
- To join our growing Family.
- Furthermore, the successful applicant will participate in administrative tasks, including committee work, collaboration in health authority initiatives and…
Be the first to see new Regional Health Authority jobs in Burnaby, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.