Regional Health Authority jobs in Burnaby, BC
You refined by:
Rural and Remote Division of Family Practice
- Establish or build positive working relationships and collaborative initiatives, where appropriate and aligned with the Divisions strategic direction, with the…
- Ability to use a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Physical ability to perform the duties of the…
- Flexible health and dental coverage;
- Assembly of application records, case authorities, trial exhibits and corresponding indexes,.
- To join our growing Family.
- As one of British Columbia's six regional health authorities, Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching,…
- We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality services in areas including primary care, community-based residential and home health care, mental health,…
- Furthermore, the successful applicant will participate in administrative tasks, including committee work, collaboration in health authority initiatives and…
Applied Electronics Limited
- Promotes all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- We are currently seeking a Service Technicianfor our regional office in Vancouver, British…
- Develops and maintains effective working relations with internal staff, provincial health authorities and First Nations governments, tribal councils,…
- Knowledge of public health models and concepts to work effectively with other health disciplines to integrate CDC health/work plans and strategies with other…
- Fraser Health Authority is seeking a Part Time (0.5-0.75 FTE) with the possibility of extension to the full time position in the future.
SimpeQ Care at Courtyard Terrace
$17.23 - $17.73 an hour
- Medication Administration Course Certificate from recognized BC College, or Regional Health Authority.
- Are you compassionate, caring, and enjoy working with…
Be the first to see new Regional Health Authority jobs in Burnaby, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.