Recreation jobs in North York, ON
You refined by:
Markhaven Home for Seniors
$20.23 an hour
- Collaborates with the Recreation Manager in planning and implementing social and recreational programs that meet the social, emotional, physical, spiritual and…
Central Eglinton Community Centre
$18.02 an hour
- Sensitivity to issues of cultural, linguistic, social and economic diversity;
- Travel to neighbourhood schools, on foot or by TTC, to pick up children and escort…
- Minimum 2 years Community College Diploma, preferably in Fitness and Health Promotion.
- Under supervision, the Fitness Specialist will be responsible for…
- Qualifications - College diploma in Recreation, Leisure Studies, Gerontology or equivalent is required;
- Reporting to the Recreation Manager, the Activity Aide…
- University degree in Recreation/Leisure Studies, and/or a degree in Health Sciences with a post graduate degree in Therapeutic Recreation, from a recognized…
Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre
$24.18 an hour
- INSTRUCTOR, Prenatal & Post Natal Yoga*.
- Under general supervision of the Supervisor, Youth & Adult Fitness/Recreation Programs, leads and coordinates…
$19.75 an hour
- The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation and social club.
- The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and…
- Program components include education, recreation, social activities, sports, health and nutrition, mentoring and the arts.
- Do other related tasks as assigned.
- This position is primarily required for the leadership of programs including but not limited to the following criteria:
- Job duties include but not limited to:
- Manager of Health and Recreation.
- Members of equity seeking groups, who meet the above requirements, are encouraged to apply.
- This is a bargaining unit.
- If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- The City of Markham is committed to providing accommodations for people with…
$14.45 an hour
- Take a look at what employees are working on related to our Term of Council Priorities moving us forward towards The Brampton 2040 Vision.
- A degree/diploma in Gerontology,, Therapeutic Recreation, Leisure Studies, Activation, Recreation, Sociology or Psychology or a related discipline (ie.
- Provide emotional support to residents, as required and assist the resident in transitioning to Long Term Care when needed.
$14 an hour
- This will be accomplished by providing a clean and safe working environment while providing an excellent customer service experience which will help promote and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Committed to enriching the lives of seniors now and as their needs change, Amica offers independent living, assisted living and memory care.