Richmond Hill, ON
Receptionist jobs nationwide
Receptionist jobs in Durham Region, ON
- Barrie Subaru, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Receptionist in our service department.
$17 - $22 an hour
- We are a group of medical specialists looking for multiple permanent full-time and part-time receptionists to work in a dynamic team environment.
$30,000 a year
- 2+ years experience as a Front Desk, Reception, and/or Customer Service role, call center.
- 3+ years experience working with Excel, Word, Adobe an asset.
X-Copper Professional Corporation
$30,000 - $33,000 a year
- We are looking for a Full-Time Receptionist to join our head office team at the Markham location!
- Monday – Thursday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm), Friday (8:00am – 4:30pm…
Pine Tree Ford Lincoln
- Is looking for an experienced Service Cashier/Receptionist.
- The right candidate will be encircled by over 40 years of experience, under 16 premium dealerships…
Beaverton Crossroads Veterinary Services
- Animal care program certificate or previous experience in a veterinary clinic required.
- We are looking to add an energetic and motivated part- time Receptionist…
- Responsibilities include accounts receivable, accounts payable, data entry, faxing, filing, photocopying, receptionist, managing incoming and outgoing mail,…
Eagle Chiropractic & Massage
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Health care institution, facility or clinic.
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing…
M&SDP Roofing Services Ltd
$15 an hour
- This role requires the chosen candidate to work directly with all divisions across the business as a part of the Operations Team who are the glue that keeps the…
Dawson Manor Spa
- Voted Readers' Choice Favourite year after year.
- We are looking for candidates with flexibility and long term commitment to the position.
$41,790 - $50,747 a year
- The Student Information Assistant contributes to the development and implementation of programs and initiatives that support the successful transition and…
- 6+ months of receptionist experience.
- Delivers the highest quality customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings, account…
- The Front Desk Receptionist is the first point of contact in the branch.
- Working with a team of peers, the Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for ensuring…
- We are seeking a Dental Receptionist to help us serve our patients efficiently and compassionately.
- The ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing and highly…
Durham Region, ON
- Busy dental office looking to hire dental receptionist.
- Must be available two evenings a week and two Saturdays a month.
- Dentrix knowledge is a plus.
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Durham Region, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.