Receptionist jobs in Durham Region, ON
You refined by:
Aurora, ON (undo)
- Please note that this is a Part Time opportunity with hours:
- These days/hours may increase as demand changes.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position…
$15.42 an hour
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma with one year of post-secondary education focusing on administrative studies or related field is required.
Aqua Health Clinic
$14 - $15 an hour
- Aqua Health Clinic is a BRAND NEW CLINIC located right on the busy Yonge Street / Wellington.
- We are currently looking for a passionate and professional office…
Animal Hospital of Aurora
- We are a group of small animal hospitals in the Aurora/Richmond Hill area.
- We are currently looking for a veterinary assistant/receptionist to compliment our…
$15 an hour
- The Front Desk Receptionist is an energetic, charismatic, and proactive professional that knows how to get things done.
- Where do you fit in?*.
$15 - $16 an hour
- We are seeking a full-time Medical Receptionist to join our clinic.
- Applicants must be available for some evenings, weekends, and full day coverage when needed.…
Desjardins Insurance Agent
- We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Candidates should be able to assist management and all team…
The Lind Realty Team Inc.
$15 - $17 an hour
- Receptionist/administrative assistant required for busy real estate office.
- This position is full-time but the successful candidate must be able to work…
Anna Raeli - Desjardins Insurance Agent
- JOB RELATED TRAINING COURSES, LICENSING AND PROGRAMS.
- Customer Service Representative - Desjardins Insurance Agent Team Member.
- Receptionist duties include answering and screening phone calls, scheduling appointments, taking messages and managing appointment calendar for our team.
Old World Importing Inc - ItalianBarber.com
$30,000 - $40,000 a year
- Office Administrator - 30-35 hours/week for an Internet based E-Commerce business in Aurora near Yonge St.
- Picking, packing, and shipping orders;
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Durham Region, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.