Receptionist jobs in Durham Region, ON
You refined by:
Drs. Snider & Margolian Dentistry
Durham Region, ON
$18 an hour
- Greeting patients in a friendly manner and making them feel comfortable;
- Preparing the operating room for dental treatment;
- Order and maintain dental supplies;
Royal Canadian Riding Academy
- The Royal Canadian Riding Academy is seeking a personable individual to join our team.
- Greeting our clients and parents upon arrival and departure.
Medical Eye Consultants
$16 - $18 an hour
- We are currently seeking a talented individual for the role of Administrative Assistant to support the daily clinical operations.
ServiceMaster Aurora Newmarket Richmond Hill
$32,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have, at minimum, the following:
- Fluent in English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
The Dental Centres
- Flexible to work evening and Saturday shifts (ideally we strive for 2 evenings a week and 2 Saturdays a month).
- This is NOT a part-time job posting.
- Apply to this position if you: *.
- Have no Management experience but an "open" mind and driven.
- Welcome customers visiting the Dealership showroom and inquire as…
Hollidge Family Dentistry
- We are hiring a front desk receptionist that will work alongside two other front office staff.
- Apply if you are interested in either a part time or full time…
Williams, Payne & Associates
$15 - $19 an hour
- Firm Address: * 17817 Leslie Street, Unit 2, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8C6.
- Salary: * $15-$19 per hour, 30-40 hours per week.
- Term: * January 2, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
SSR AUTO SALES & SERVICES INC.
$25 - $28 an hour
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams.
- Compile data, statistics and other information.
All Smiles Dental
- Hours will include evenings and weekends.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, cheerful, and detail-oriented person to join our administrative team.
Curio Hair and Body
- We are currently looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and organized coordinators, who love to create an excellent customer experience for our clients.
CALL THE PLUMBING DOCTOR INC.
Durham Region, ON
$14 an hour
- Currently seeking a receptionist with strong organization and multi-tasking skills for a busy plumbing company in Oshawa.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.