Receptionist jobs in Durham Region, ON
You refined by:
- Must possess current Standard First Aid/CPR “C” certificate, issued by a provider recognized by WSIB;
- Valid Class 'G' Driver's license and reliable vehicle to…
- Post secondary education in a related field (e.g.
- Candidates must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
- The ideal candidates will possess:
$15.42 an hour
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma with one year of post-secondary education focusing on administrative studies or related field is required.
- Commitment to detail and accuracy.
- Our funeral services group is looking for a new Receptionist to join their team.
- Greet visitors to the Funeral Centre.
Eye Health Clinic
Richmond Hill, ON
- We are looking for a part-time receptionist to work in our busy Richmond Hill location.
- Must be available to work every Saturday and alternating Sunday's.
$14.00 - $14.92 an hour
- This position is for Office Administrator/ Reception of a busy Naturopathic Clinic.
- Strong customer relation in greeting the customers in a medical environment…
$14 an hour
- Self motivated and professional, with a high level of commitment to customer services.
- Oriental Retreated was established in 1988, and for the past 20 years has…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.