Quality Engineer $60,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- Experience: 3-5 years training and/or experience working as a process or industrial engineer in a manufacturing or service plant.
Petro Sep Corporation
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
Browns Dairy Farms Canada
$4,628 - $7,419 a month
- Software Quality Assurance Engineering.
- Successful candidates must possess strong leadership qualities, analytical skills, thrive under pressure, great people…
- Ongoing commitment to quality and safety.
- Ensure outputs meet production safety and quality standards, as well.
- Flex Day start shifts, Monday – Friday.
$43.11 - $47.90 an hour
- Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists or registered as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario preferred.
- Air Quality Engineer / Scientists (Intermediate / Senior).
- Rubidium is now offering a great opportunity for an Intermediate/Senior Air Quality Engineer in our…
- Work with Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements for various processes both existing and new ones identified during quality testing.
- Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Risk Management, Inspector, Project Engineer, Engineering, Finance, Quality.
- Value-added PM and PdM tasks.
- Demonstrated mastery of X-Ray systems, digital capture technology, and advanced image quality.
- This position will be responsible for providing superior service…
- Prepare quality deliverables within budget and schedule.
- Licensed or eligible to license as Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario.
Fostet Manufacturing Inc.
- Ensure quality standards are followed by shop floor operators.
- Provide technical support to shop floor personnel and quality department.
Soletanche Bachy Canada
- Licenced Professional Engineer in Ontario is a must (P.Eng.).
- Licensed Professional Engineer with ability to stamp his/her own drawings.
voestalpine Rotec Summo Corp
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Quality Manager.
- College / University degree in Engineering or Quality Assurance.
- PFMEA and CP coaching and facilitation.
- First, Second, or Third-Class Motor Engineer Certificate issued by Transport Canada.
- McKeil Marine Limited has immediate openings for Chief Engineers aboard our…
- First-Class Motor Engineer Certificate issued by Transport Canada.
- McKeil Marine Limited has immediate openings for Chief Engineers aboard our Tankers on a…
Ingenia Polymers Corp
- The Engineer in Training (EIT) will spend 6-12 months training and contributing to research and product development in our Brantford, ON Canada location as a…
- The Quality Control Engineering department is responsible for both supplied parts quality and final vehicle quality throughout the vehicle life cycle – from…
Supplier Management Solutions LLC
- Quality Engineers (SQE), perform their role working as an extension of their customers, with a domestic presence in over 40 states and 24+ countries…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.