Quality Engineer $60,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- Provide technical mentorship to advancing structural engineers.
- Coordinate and schedule production activities and quality assurance reviews.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario.
- Sign, seal, and deliver quality final reports, specifications, and drawings.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years of experience delivering quality institutional and commercial projects and enjoy working in a collaborative project…
- Oversee conformance to the firm’s quality management system (Quality Assurance, coordination and customer service).
- Thank you to all applicants in advance.
- We have architects, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, structural engineers, construction managers, energy management specialists, and…
- Quality (in conjunction with PMs, QA and Practice Leaders).
- Responsible for managing the development of the BU Quality Control systems and processes with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.