Quality Engineer $60,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance or a Software/Hardware Testing role.
- Production Engineers are responsible for validating industry leading…
- Contribute towards the design and development of end-to-end testing frameworks, assuring the quality standards of production services.
- Ensure compliance with company and department policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Continuously tracking R&D projects to ensure projects are on time.
- The Software Development Engineer is responsible for automating systems within the Evertz test and product infrastructure.
- Work closely with Product Verification and Interoperability teams to address test failures and deliver on schedule while upholding and helping to champion…
- To coordinate and assist with the installation of Broadcast Media Solutions internationally in a professional and timely fashion.
- Senior or Junior Software Design Engineer.
- Experience in video codec optimization and Video quality assessment.
- Experience with real-time broadcast codecs.
- Experience working with file-based broadcast, production, post-production, non-linear distribution, automated transcoding and quality control, business/traffic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.