Quality Control jobs in Hamilton, ON
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
Shane Renovations Inc.
- Handle project administration, including cost control, schedule control and change order administration.
- A university degree in civil engineering or a college…
$77,000 - $110,000 a year
- Manage staff for technical project activities, assist with staff development, and provide input and recommendations relative to staff needs, performance, and…
- In addition to providing consulting, detailed design, contract administration, procurement, construction management and commissioning services, CEM also works…
AVL Manufacturing Inc.
- College Diploma or University graduate of Engineering or Business Administration and 2-3 years of planning and/or management experience in a manufacturing…
- Proven ability to directly manage project teams and budgets.
- Manage project scope, risk, issues and change.
- Manage and communicate project status.
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects according to margin, budget, timelines, scope, and quality.
- We make a difference for our customers by providing custom…
- We are seeking someone who can effectively manage multiple concurrent client projects from beginning to end;
- Report team hours and manage project budget.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities.
- Acts as the primary liaison/facilitator between project team and business area to ensure…
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting environment.
- What you’ll need to be successful:
- The Project Manager will define the projects’ objectives and oversee quality control throughout the entire execution of the job.
- Control any change in the definition of the mandate and scope of project.
- Ensure obligations planned are met and any material exceptions/changes to the plan …
- Produces edible oil products for consumers and commercial customers in the food processing, industrial and artisanal bakery, confectionery, human nutrition and…
- Managing electrical projects and ensure projects fall within budget, timeline, and quality requirements.
- Founded in 1970, New Electric has grown to become a…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Where the tech world’s best and brightest find just the right fit.