Quality Control jobs in Hamilton, ON
You refined by:
Siemens AG (undo)
- Interact proactively with respective segment managers, other segment business developers to manage projects from bid phase to project execution (e.g.
- Manage change requests with regard to project goals (schedule, cost, content and quality).
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in a technical field (computer…
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a proactive and time sensitive manner.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in financial analysis, reporting,…
- Experience in other organizational systems and solutions considered an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering…
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People…
- College Diploma in Mechanical HVAC Engineering or Electronic Control or equivalent.
- One to three years experience in HVAC control systems design.
- Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 90% at a large and growing number of Fortune 500 companies.
- We’re looking for people with strong experience in designing and developing scalable cloud systems in multiple environments (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.