Quality $50,000 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- The Quality Control Engineering department is responsible for both supplied parts quality and final vehicle quality throughout the vehicle life cycle – from…
- Participate in scheduling workflow throughout the department by meeting turnaround and quality standards.
- Write analytical methods used in the laboratory based…
$50,000 a year
- The Territory Manager is responsible for acquiring, expanding and maintaining a particular territory or area of sales accounts.
- Whether it be a snowmobile, ATV, UTV, motorcycle, motocross, bicycle or marine and watersports, our customers always come first.
- Co-ordinating multiple initiatives and priorities, assessing impacts and ensuring standards, best practices and quality service are maintained.
- Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
- Assist Quality Manager in establishing, implementing and…
- Interpret regulatory quality documents in order to apply them to manufacturing and quality systems.
- Primarily accountable for working with quality inspection…
- Client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work.
- Quality management of paper and electronic files such as scanning and embedding…
- Detect and inform about quality problems during shift.
- Inform Shift Supervisor of quality deviations according to product standards and production procedures.
- Perform and record quality control tests.
- Sampling of products to ensure quality control (micro sampling).
- What you get here is challenging, interesting work.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Experience developing standard operating procedures, data quality tracking and implementation success.
- You can read more about our purpose and values on our…
Hammond Manufacturing - Guelph, ON
$23.44 - $27.13 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to have excellent attention to detail and be quality focused.
- Hammond Manufacturing Company Limited – Guelph, ON*.
- MIG and/ or TIG Welding.
MEDUCOM Health Inc.
- At MEDUCOM, you will be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team focused on developing and delivering high quality healthcare communications.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
- Prepare production and other reports.
$27.63 - $33.90 an hour
- The successful candidate will focus on quality customer service and continuous improvement processes.
- Guided by the goals and objectives of the City’s Strategic…
- Lead and support continuous improvement activities identified by the Engineering, Operations, Quality Assurance and Horticulture departments;
- We are looking for an exceptional Acupuncturist, new graduates are welcome to apply!
- Full reception services and support.
- Our clinic is unique in many ways.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.