Public Health Nurse $90,600 jobs
$42.76 - $52.38 an hour
- The Nurse Clinician position requires skill in collaborative multi-disciplinary consultation with Managers, Supervisors, Public Health Nurses, Physicians,…
- Clinic consists of collegial group of 6 family physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Hillside Medical Centre is seeking a replacement for a current partner…
$88,980 - $104,541 a year
- Considerable experience working with residents with dementia and mental health issues.
- Must be eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse in the Province…
$2,500 a week
- Canadian Nurses Association certification in Community Health Nursing as asset.
- Provides service consistent with the standards established by VON and provincial…
- Public Guardian Trustee, Substitute Decision Maker Act, Health Care Consent ACT;
- Current certification/licensure in good standing as a Nurse Practitioner…
- Current certification/licensure in good standing as a Nurse.
- Recovery Philosophy, Mental Health First Aid for Seniors etc.
- North Bay, ON P1B 5A4.
Oakcrossing Retirement Living
- Registered nurse / registered practical nurse with current Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario, in good standing.
$47.57 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in an oral and written format with patients, public, colleagues and other health discipline;
$42.89 - $53.72 an hour
- The Public Health Nurse is an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team, who will promote health based on the.
- Within the assigned Public Health role.
Terrace and District Community Services Society
$120,000 - $145,000 a year
- Public or community health centre.
- Advise patients on health care.
- Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner by the province/territory of work.
- 1 to less than 7 months.
$109,450 - $131,343 a year
- Current registration with the Ontario College of Nurses as a Registered Nurse.
- As a condition of employment, candidates are required to submit documented…
P.C - peopleCare
- Registered nurse / registered practical nurse with a current Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario, in good standing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.