Public Health Nurse $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
$53.33 - $60.34 an hour
- O Demonstrated commitment to continuing education in the health or business sectors.
- O Working knowledge of the Public Hospitals Act, regulated legislation,…
$48.84 - $55.25 an hour
- O Working knowledge of the Public Hospitals Act, regulated legislation, labour agreements, hospital policies/ procedures.
$47.57 an hour
- Demonstrates a professional and respectful attitude to patients, the public and colleagues;
- Certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- We have an exciting 1-year temporary opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Specialist…
- Maintains population health focus by implementing screening and health promotion activities for populations at risk.
- KEY AREAS OF INVOLVEMENT INCLUDE:
- Six nurses work on the day shift providing a ratio of 4:1 and four nurses work at night with a ratio of 6:1.
- The surgical cases range from orthopedics, general…
$54.51 - $57.38 an hour
- This is accomplished across four geographic management zones which are responsible for the operation of acute care health centres and the provision of a variety…
- Working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary Health Care team, Nurse Practitioners at SickKids have the opportunity to provide expertise in the areas of:
$43.95 - $57.16 an hour
- University Degree in Nursing, which includes public health preparation.
- Nurse Practitioner (Registered Nurse – Extended Class) as mandated by the sexual.
$47.94 - $56.04 an hour
- Strong understanding of health promotion, population health, and the determinants of health theory and practice.
- Department: 60076085 PHC EZ AG FP Guys Canso.
- Opportunities are available for Nurses in Community Health, Public Health, TB, Home Care and Hospital settings.
- Receive and transcribe physician’s orders.
PolyCan Health Centre
$150 - $175 an hour
- To provide high quality, comprehensive, primary care services in a multi-specialty community health center.
- 5.Ability to work both independently and as a team…
- Experience in a community health setting or combination of community health and hospital or public health settings.
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.