Vancouver Island Health Authority
Public Health Nurse $70,400 jobs
- Reporting to the Manager or designate, the Health Services for Community Living (HSCL) Nurse participates in developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating…
- Working as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Surgical Care Nurse functions as an experienced self-directed surgical care nurse by assessing,…
- Fetal Health Surveillance Course Certificate.
- Foster and promote good public relations.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Ability to foster and promote good public relations.
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competence including areas such as chronic disease management, health…
- Clinical Specialty Skills List, Registered Nurse.
- Ability to foster good public relations and effective working relationships.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing including courses in Public Health required.
- Minimum of three years experience including recent paediatric experience in an…
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply the nursing process, principles of adult education, health promotion, epidemiology, public health ethics,…
- As a member of an inter-professional care team, the Mental Health and Addictions Nurse - Intake provides, central intake, advanced nursing and clinical…
- Working independently and participating as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Primary Care Nurse is responsible for direct patient/client…
- Knowledge of the interrelationships between Acute, Long-Term Care, Community Health and Public Health Resources in the health delivery system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.