Public Health Nurse $111,100 jobs
You refined by:
- Maintains population health focus by implementing screening and health promotion activities for populations at risk.
- KEY AREAS OF INVOLVEMENT INCLUDE:
$2,500 a week
- Canadian Nurses Association certification in Community Health Nursing as asset.
- Manages and coordinates care; evaluates health outcomes; educates, counsels and…
$108,000 - $129,000 a year
- Oversees the staffing during break up and freeze up in consultation with the Regional Manager, Primary Care, and the Nurse in Charge, Public Health.
- Our specialty is preventive health care.
- Certification in Occupational Health considered advantageous.
- Advise patients on preventive health care.
$50.01 - $61.16 an hour
- Nurse practitioners collaborate in the development of policy to influence health services and healthy public policy.
- This is what you’ll be doing:
$53.33 - $60.34 an hour
- O Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario or equivalent.
- O Working knowledge of the Public Hospitals Act, regulated legislation, labour…
Tumbler Ridge Health Centre
Tumbler Ridge, BC
$300,000 - $325,000 a year
- Emergency care covered by physicians and nurses.
- Northern Health is seeking a Family Practitioner in Tumbler Ridge for primary care and emergency services.
- The Sparwood Health Centre has an interdisciplinary team that provides emergency services, ambulatory care, home health services, laboratory/diagnostic imaging,…
$52.60 - $63.37 an hour
- Three to five years’ experience in community and/or public health settings.
- The Nurse Practitioner will provide primary health care and opioid agonist treatment…
- CBI Health Group has an opening for a full time Clinical Psychologist, Specialized Services.
- Ability to work both autonomously, as well as part of an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.