Public Health Nurse jobs
$107,718 - $122,265 a year
- Knowledge of Community Health Nurses of Canada (CHNC) public health nursing competencies, standards of practice and professional practice model.
- Utilizes evidence and research to influence health policies, programs, and practices and synthesizes nursing and health knowledge from a broad range of theories…
$85,280 a year
- The Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Ottawa invites applications for one tenure-track faculty position in the School of Nursing whose research…
- Working as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Surgical Care Nurse functions as an experienced self-directed surgical care nurse by assessing,…
$35.95 - $42.22 an hour
- Demonstrated leadership skills in working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals.
- ($43.7028 with 25 years of experience).
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- Experience working in a health care environment, including Clinical fieldwork placements*, such as a medical and/or surgical and/or emergency and/or a…
- Providing ongoing health teaching to clients in relation to common health problems and the clients maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
$42.38 an hour
- Excellent teaching and public relations skills.
- Looking for people who are Sounds, participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for customers…
$33.23 - $47.57 an hour
- Have clinical competences to manage patients with a variety of mental health conditions.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good…
$79,521 - $92,234 a year
- The Community Mental Health Nurse is responsible for conducting mental health assessments and developing treatment plans; providing mental health counselling or…
- Proof of health care certification.
- Ability to work remotely, by driving and using public transit to get to client visits.
- Client lives in Wildwood AB.
- Work includes individual or group appointments, public health/immunization campaigns, and individual or group health education sessions within or outside the…
$34.83 - $45.73 an hour
- Knowledge of mental health issues and treatments.
- Consult, confer, and collaborate with other health care providers.
- Casual, Part-Time, or Full-Time.
Nisga'a Valley Health Authority
New Aiyansh, BC
- Maintains and updates relevant information on laboratory confirmed cases within, and external to, the public health sector.
$27.51 - $31.43 an hour
- Good clinical, communication and problem solving skills, and an ability to work well with seniors, their families and the public.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.