- In collaboration with the interprofessional team including Physicians, Nurses, Mobile Support Teams, and other health care providers, to provide flexible,…
- HEABC is responsible for negotiating six major provincial agreements covering more than 138,000 unionized health care employees including nurses, health science…
South East Grey Community Health Centre
$21 an hour
- 2+ years of experience in any area of nutrition, public health, food skills, kitchen management, social program delivery, personal training.
$46.63 - $52.57 an hour
- Registered Nurse with B.Sc.N. or related undergraduate degree preferred.
- Two (2) years progressive administrative experience (team leader, charge nurse) in a…
$43.26 - $53.97 an hour
- Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and…
$37.73 - $44.78 an hour
- The Public Health Nurse (PHN) is an essential member of an inter-disciplinary, collaborative Public Health team responsible for the delivery of programs and…
$47.57 an hour
- Demonstrates a professional and respectful attitude to patients, the public and colleagues;
- Certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Friendly personality with the desire to work with the public.
- Maintains regular contact with medical specialty areas (physicians, nurses, and secretaries) as…
- The Transitional Graduate Nurse (TGN) is accountable to the public for their own practice, which is monitored and regulated by the Province of Alberta Health…
Delhi Family Health Team
- Housed within the Centre, the Delhi Family Health Team (FHT) provides access to family physicians, a nurse practitioner, registered nurses, social worker,…
- Union: United Nurses of Alberta.
- This position resides within the Primary Care and Chronic Disease Management department which is part of the broader Community…
- The Clinical Assistant carries out patient care duties as directed by the Registered Nurse and Registered Practical Nurse.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
Mountain Lea Lodge
$22.14 - $24.58 an hour
- Licenced Practical Nurses provide nursing care to residents in collaboration with a Registered Nurse.
- Nova Scotia Health Employee’s Pension Plan.
Carrier Chilcotin Tribal Council
Williams Lake, BC
- Link people with the appropriate primary health care, wellness and public health services.
- Develop partnerships with community health service providers and…
West Coast Seniors Housing Management
Vancouver Island, BC
- Graduate of an accredited program for Practical Nurses.
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (BCCNP) (Preferred).
- Includes but not limited to;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.