Public Health Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Ottawa, ON (undo)
Beaumont Health System
- These duties are performed under the supervision of a clinical nurse.
- Supports the Mission, Value and Vision of Beaumont Health (BH).
$26.30 - $32.31 an hour
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively in an oral and a written format with patients, public, colleagues and other health disciplines (Essential).
$47.57 an hour
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively in oral and written format with patients, public, colleagues and other health disciplines;
$56,486 - $66,097 a year
- Registered Practical Nurses (College of Nurses of Ontario).
- Adults/volunteers and the general public.
- Health promotion and disease prevention strategies.
- You have knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g., Regulated Health Professions Act, Health Care Consent Act), institutional and health care policies and…
Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Provides drug information to physicians, nurses and other members of the health care team, as well as to patients.
- Undertakes special projects as assigned.
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- AOP2: Certification in Community Health Nursing or Public Health Nursing.
- E1 – Experience working in a Public or Community Health - Communicable Disease Control…
- Attend Monarch House social and public events.
- Extended health benefits package fully covered by Monarch House, if eligible.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse with The College of Nurses is required.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
$45 an hour
- Member, American Mental Health Counselors Association (54568015).
- Masters Degree in Mental Health counseling or social work from an accredited school.
The Reimer Clinic, 1280 Old Innes Road, suite 802
$32 - $33 an hour
- Registered nurse: 3 years (Required).
- Demonstrates a professional and respectful attitude to patients, the public and colleagues;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.