Public Health Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Nanaimo, BC (undo)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, other health practitioners, as well as patients, family members, public.
- Working as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Surgical Care Nurse functions as an experienced self-directed surgical care nurse by assessing,…
- Ability to foster and promote good public relations.
- Responsible for client/patient assessment and the teaching, in group and individual settings of service…
- Foster and promote good public relations.
- Reports to the Nurse Manager, or designate, the Registered Nurse - Perinatal plans and provides direct nursing care to…
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with residents, families, co-workers, members of the multidisciplinary team and the public.
- Excellent use of critical thinking skills in all aspects of providing care and collaborating with the health care team.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support as a minimum.
School District #68 - Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Sch...
- Carries out personal and health care plan as directed.
- Supports speech-language pathologists, vision and hearing impaired specialists and nurses in the delivery…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.