Public Health Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Calgary, AB (undo)
- Union: United Nurses of Alberta.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
- You will be accountable to the public for your own…
- Our specialty is preventive health care.
- Certification in Occupational Health considered advantageous.
- Advise patients on preventive health care.
- Foot Care Nurse – Calgary/Red Deer/Sylvan Lake.
- As a Foot Care Nurse, you will:
- Have proven experience in Public Health/Community Nursing.
$45 an hour
- Member, American Mental Health Counselors Association (54568015).
- Masters Degree in Mental Health counseling or social work from an accredited school.
- Creating opportunities to establish Public and private partnerships.
- An Undergraduate Pharmacy, Nursing or health care related degree preferred.
$40,000 a year
- Salary: Minimum of $40,000/year plus Plan C health benefits.
- PhD in computer science or health informatics (or related discipline).
- Strong knowledge of the Nursing Regulations under CON, Health Disciplines Act, Pharmacy Act, Food & Drug Canada, Narcotic Control Act (Canada) Public Health…
$38.09 - $50.67 an hour
- This position provides professional clinical support to the interdisciplinary team.
- Functions in the role of expert clinician resource, clinical nursing leader…
- Public health nurse assigned to the Agency to ensure immunizations are kept up-to-date.
- Annual flu vaccinations (involves ordering vaccine, liaising with public…
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- National Defence - CF Health Services.
- CNA certification in Mental Health Nursing.
- Knowledge of concurrent mental health including trauma-informed care.
$45 - $63 an hour
- PLEASE NOTE: *At this time, we are ONLY seeking Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses.
- Registered Nurses (RN) (all specialties).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.