Public Health Nurse jobs
You refined by:
Victoria, BC (undo)
Vancouver Island Health Authority (undo)
Vancouver Island Health Authority
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority (Island Health), patient & staff safety is…
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a…
- Ability to foster and promote good public relations.
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competence including areas such as chronic disease management, health…
- Canadian Nurses Association certification in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing; Recognized post basic education related to psychiatric nursing and/or mental…
- Fetal Health Surveillance Course Certificate.
- Foster and promote good public relations.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing including courses in Public Health required.
- Minimum of three years experience including recent paediatric experience in an…
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with professionals, other team members and the general public.
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
We have removed 13 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.