Vancouver Island Health Authority
Public Health Nurse jobs
- Working as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Surgical Care Nurse functions as an experienced self-directed surgical care nurse by assessing,…
- Ability to foster and promote good public relations.
- Responsible for client/patient assessment and the teaching, in group and individual settings of service…
- Foster and promote good public relations.
- Reports to the Nurse Manager, or designate, the Registered Nurse - Perinatal plans and provides direct nursing care to…
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with residents, families, co-workers, members of the multidisciplinary team and the public.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, other health practitioners, as well as patients, family members, public.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.