Vancouver Island Health Authority
Public Health Nurse jobs
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority (Island Health), patient & staff safety is…
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a…
- Fetal Health Surveillance Course Certificate.
- Foster and promote good public relations.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport through respectful, supportive communications with clients, professionals and the public.
- Reporting to the Manager or designate, the Health Services for Community Living (HSCL) Nurse participates in developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating…
- Canadian Nurses Association certification in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing; Recognized post basic education related to psychiatric nursing and/or mental…
- Ability to foster and promote good public relations.
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competence including areas such as chronic disease management, health…
- Working as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Surgical Care Nurse functions as an experienced self-directed surgical care nurse by assessing,…
- Clinical Specialty Skills List, Registered Nurse.
- Ability to foster good public relations and effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply the nursing process, principles of adult education, health promotion, epidemiology, public health ethics,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.