Vancouver Island Health Authority
Public Health Nurse jobs
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a…
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority (Island Health), patient & staff safety is…
- Clinical Specialty Skills List, Registered Nurse.
- Ability to foster good public relations and effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply the nursing process, principles of adult education, health promotion, epidemiology, public health ethics,…
- Working as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Surgical Care Nurse functions as an experienced self-directed surgical care nurse by assessing,…
- Working independently and participating as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Primary Care Nurse is responsible for direct patient/client…
- Fetal Health Surveillance Course Certificate.
- Foster and promote good public relations.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Knowledge of the interrelationships between Acute, Long-Term Care, Community Health and Public Health Resources in the health delivery system.
- Working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse ensures the delivery of client - centered care by assisting individual clients…
We have removed 11 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.