- The role includes a strong focus on prevention, education and health promotion as well as assessment, chronic disease management, coordination, support, liaison…
- Job title :REGISTERED NURSE – PERIOPERATIVE (OR).
- Insurance premiums 100% paid by Interior Health.
- Interior Health offers a competitive benefits package which…
- At Kamloops’ Urgent Primary Care and Learning Centre (UPCLC) patients who might normally go to a family doctor or nurse practitioner for their ailment, if an…
- We are looking for a self-directed, motivated, reliable and flexible Registered Nurse who enjoys working in a rural environment.
- The APN works with Aboriginal people located in the assigned Interior Health (IH) service area across varying sectors of health (e.g., acute care, residential…
- Job title :PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE.
- Our dynamic Public Health Nurses are an integral part of our communities.
- Shifts are Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00.
- Job title :RURAL & REMOTE MENTAL HEALTH NURSE.
- There are 25 residential beds, x-ray and lab services, home care nursing, home support, mental health and public…
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- The goal will be to improve Senior’s health by providing in-home care which will focus on independence, health promotion and connection within the community.
- The staffing complement is 2 nurses and 1 doctor.
- As the Emergency Nurse you will practice in the clinical setting and be responsible for the assessment,…
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.