- As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you are part of an interprofessional health care team utilizing nursing processes, critical thinking, problem solving and…
- Located at the Sheldon M Chumir Health Centre the role includes conducting investigations and reporting Notifiable Diseases (ND) as legislated in the Public…
- You will work closely with the physicians, psychiatrist, parents, teachers, social workers and other child/family service providers including behavior…
- In addition, you must meet one of the following Alberta Health Services (AHS) Health Care Aide (HCA) competency requirement and provide evidence at time of hire…
- This position will be based out of Northern Lights Regional Health and Willow Square Continuing Care Centres.
- Department: NZ NLGHT HOSP Plant Maint66.
- Union: United Nurses of Alberta.
- Primary Location: South Health Campus.
- The Registered Nurse - Emergency will work as a member of the South Health Campus…
- (1) year nursing experience in a supervisory or leadership role (i.e. CNE, Nurse Clinician, Charge Nurse) within the last three (3) years.
- You will report to the Manager, Population Public Health, working as an independent and autonomous practitioner while serving clients across the life span and…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.