Public Health Nurse jobs in Ontario
Eagles Landing Medical Centre
- Management/ordering/pick-up of the publicly funded vaccines from Public Health is also required.
- We are a 5 doctor family practice clinic in Vaughan looking for…
$32.21 - $46.11 an hour
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- \* Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (in good standing);
- \* Radiation oncology experiences an asset;
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is a vital team member of the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) department.
$26.49 an hour
- Registered Practical Nurse, Inpatient Surgery Unit :
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- On a practical level, you will.
$38.74 - $42.43 an hour
- Administers first aid and emergency health measures, such as CPR.
- Liaises, refers and advocates with community resources to coordinate admittances, transfers,…
$79,303 a year
- The nurse consultant position provides specialized public health nursing, immunization and vaccine preventable disease subject matter expertise, in alignment…
$31.26 - $34.26 an hour
- Educates clients and emphasizes important health and medical information.
- Current registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
$25.76 - $28.35 an hour
- You have knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g., Regulated Health Professions Act, Health Care Consent Act), institutional and health care policies and…
$1,327 - $1,654 a week
- Conduct health assessment, plan for and provide health care treatment.
- Category: Health and Social Services.
- As a Registered Nurse, you will:
$34.96 - $53.99 an hour
- Using the Ontario Public Health Standards, the Public Health Nurse:
- Casual Public Health Nurses support all areas of the Health Unit and are scheduled to…
$110,288 - $124,009 a year
- Experience in integrating the Nurse Practitioner role into an existing health delivery system.
- Community Health (Public Health and Home and Community Care).
$29.88 - $30.62 an hour
- Mary’s General Hospital and the Professional Standards for Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses in Ontario.
- Work Schedule: 2 Day 2 Night.
- Demonstrates behaviors in all interactions with Patients, Health Care Partners, colleagues, management staff and the public that is consistent with the Values…
- Conducting public health clinics (e.g. prenatal, well child and well-baby, TB).
- Knowledge of current trends in health promotion/disease prevention practices and…
Keewaytinook Okimakanak (KO) Northern Chiefs
North Spirit Lake, ON
- Health status of populations, inequities in health, the determinants of health and illness, principals of primary health care, strategies for health promotion,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.