Public Choice Realty Inc , Brokerage jobs
$22.72 an hour
- 2 Years of Customs brokerage experience (required).
- To provide extensive customs brokerage services in accordance with Canada Customs and other government…
- With a broker-of-record possessing more than 15 years’ experience and a full-time administrative team, realtors can rely on consistent and ongoing support…
Markham Centre Realty Inc., Brokerage
$14 an hour
- Answer and forward telephone calls, take messages,.
- Schedule appointments and perform other clerical duties.
- Schedule appointments, using manual or computerized…
Strategic Partners Brokerage
$14 - $24 an hour
- Strategic Partners is Canada’s Full-Service Merchant Brokerage.
- The Appointment Setter role is Full-Time / Hourly + Uncapped Commissions!
- Working closely with your team, you will use your exceptional customer service skills to build relationships with, and give support to, our Drivers, the customs…
$52,540 - $61,800 a year
- Demonstrated skills in public speaking and delivering group programs and workshops;
- To carry out brokerage/advocacy/resourcing functions, act as an advocate and…
- Minimum of two (2) years customs brokerage experience.
- This experienced customs brokerage position will be working Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.…
$4,000 a month
- Able to assist in the transition and integration of new agents to our brokerage.
- Able to maximize on the conversion of agent leads to licensed agents.
- Intern, Investment Management (Mississauga) - will support the Investment Management, Leasing and Operations teams for Eastern Canada’s industrial and suburban…
- As the successful candidate, you will have ten (10) years direct experience in a customs brokerage environment and a minimum of five (5) years in a supervisory…
- Reviewing competitive listings by commercial brokerages and applying this information to feasibility analysis.
- High level feasibility analysis on properties.
$32,000 - $40,000 a year
- Our HUB Customer Central (HCC) office is looking for full time Service Insurance Brokers to join our team!*.
- Create an effortless experience for our customers.
Inform Food Brokerage Inc.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of experience working within the Foodservice Industry.
- Working independently and in a team environment, this…
- You will have a variable schedule , which will be provided to you three weeks in advance for a true work‑life balance (whether you work full- or part-time).
Brockman & Associates Ins Brokers Ltd.
- London, Ontario insurance brokerage seeking RIBO licensed advisor.
- Experience preferred, will train on Power Broker Management system & Applied rating quote…
- Five or more years general customs brokerage experience.
- Perform quality control functions to ensure staff complete brokerage transactions accurately.
- If you have an knack for customer service, we provide the technical training and insurance expertise to move your career forward.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.