Provide Home Healthcare jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Alberta Health Services (undo)
- The ACPLF approach is all about unleashing the cancer prevention potential that exists in homes, communities, workplaces, and healthcare settings across the…
- Health Care Aides function as members of the multi-disciplinary care team by providing healthcare services for patients.
- Length of Shift in weeks:
- Minimum two years' recent experience in coordination, leadership and/or supervision in a healthcare setting.
- Chumir Health Centre (SMCHC) is the home of Alberta…
- Home care clients can reside in their own homes, lodges or supportive living facilities.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required to provide…
- Previous Community Care and/or Home Care experience preferred.
- Experience with Meditech and the RAI Home Care assessment tool is preferred.
- You will provide supervision of students and team members as assigned.
- You will be making decisions on staffing level requirements, workflow and caseload…
- Previous Home care/Community care experience.
- You will provide clinical direction to therapy assistants, support personnel and students.
We have removed 38 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.