Provide Home Healthcare jobs
You refined by:
Greater Sudbury, ON
St. Catharines, ON
$21.48 - $23.49 an hour
- Come work with dedicated professionals who are enthusiastic and committed to provide quality healthcare to our clients/patients/residents.
$17.25 - $19.00 an hour
- Provide personal care that is within the provincial scope of practice for a Health Care Aide;
- This position does not require a driver’s license or vehicle but…
- Must provide valid criminal record check and vulnerable record check.
- Certification as a Personal Care Worker, Continuing Care Assistant or Home Health Provider…
BETTER LIVING HEALTH AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience in community healthcare, long term care or hospital setting.
- Provides support and leadership to the interdisciplinary…
Valleyhaven Retirement Community
$19.08 an hour
- The three-story residence provides a safe, supportive home and 24-hour nursing care for seniors who can no longer live independently, whether due to physical or…
- The Personal Caregiver provides care to clients within the comfort of their own homes.
- Provide companionship and/or accompany clients to activities and events…
- Experience with home care is an asset;
- Provide patient centered care according to the established care plan or medical directive;
$24.83 an hour
- ABOUT SHORNECLIFF VILLAGE CARE HOME:
- Reports relevant observations of client/resident progress and behaviours to Therapist and/or other healthcare staff,…
- Bayshore Home Health*-Canada's largest provider of home and community health care-is hiring!
- Certification is not required but is an asset, to provide in home…
$16.45 an hour
- Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed through over 50 years of experience.
Plan A Durham Region
Durham Region, ON
$22 - $57 an hour
- Plan A is the healthcare staffing strategy whose focus is on providing Long Term Care homes with compassionate and dependable staffing.
- Who we are looking for;
- Provide administrative support services to Care Coordinators.
- Provide back-up support to other positions, as required.
- Take a look at this exciting opportunity.
$18.50 - $19.00 an hour
- Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG)*.
- Our teams of service healthcare professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in…
- The Home Support Worker, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, provides home support services to clients.
- Shop for groceries and personal items.
Shylo Home Healthcare
$15.00 - $18.75 an hour
- By mail to Shylo Home Healthcare.
- Shylo Home Healthcare has been helping families care for their loved ones, in their homes and facilities, for over 40 years.
Be the first to see new Provide Home Healthcare jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country’s leading providers of home and community health care services and is a Canadian-owned company.