Project Management $60,100 jobs in New Westminster, BC
$100,088 a year
- Project Management certification (PMP) as an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methods, tools and processes.
- Entering invoices into the project management in-house system.
- Work experience as a Project Controller and/or Project Administrator or similar role.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes and permitting.
- As our Project Manager, you will build external and internal project teams to plan…
- Reporting to the Project Services Manager, the Project Controller is responsible project controls activities across a number of mining projects.
$32.27 an hour
- On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies.
$111,556 - $133,217 a year
- Rigorous project processes will help with early engagement on projects and communications.
- Personnel planning and management, financial planning and budget…
BC Building Science Ltd.
New Westminster, BC
- Preparing warranty reviews of completed projects;
- We are seeking an intelligent, creative candidate to assist, and eventually lead, our established building…
$108,000 a year
- You have extensive experience in project and facilities management and have demonstrated success in relevant, progressive supervisory roles with a minimum of…
- Assist Project Manager with the overall management of multifamily construction projects.
- Participate in post project review with key project personnel.
- 3+ years of customer management and project management experience, preferably in SaaS or legal.
- Experience in client management or relationship management is an…
West Coast Building Restoration Inc.
Maple Ridge, BC
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- As the Project Manager you will be responsible for leading projects from conception to completion, working collaboratively with estimating, coordination,…
- Assist Project Management team with all administrative duties.
- Coordinate and schedule restoration projects.
- Minimum 5 years' administration experience - within…
FOODHWY CANADA INC.
$37.50 an hour
- Takes accountability for project outcomes.
- Proactively scope and manage multiple projects;
- Time management with the ability to multi-task;
Ecofish Research Ltd.
- Working as part of an extensive Construction Environmental Management team and subject management experts (SME).
- John, Vancouver, or Courtenay office.
Cloud9 Solutions Inc.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- This person will need to be very organized and be able to confidently deal with upper management, executive and decision making contacts on both a technical and…
Port Coquitlam, BC
- Project management, construction management, general contracting, and design build services for.
- Update, maintain, and distribute project plans.
Inovatec Systems Corporation
- Create documentation for project plans, project status reports, timelines, project issues and risks as needed for projects assigned.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.