Project Management $60,100 jobs in New Westminster, BC
West Coast Building Restoration Inc.
Maple Ridge, BC
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- As the Project Manager you will be responsible for leading projects from conception to completion, working collaboratively with estimating, coordination,…
- Project management experience certificate or equivalent experience.
- Post-secondary education in Operations Management.
- Lean training is considered an asset.
- Create project plans and apply project management methodology to programs and initiatives, including leveraging systems and tools (i.e.
- Project Management professional certification preferred.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of available resources for projects and established productive…
- Project, Task and Time Management.
- Project Communication – Deliver and maintain documentation and project details in our CRM and Project Management…
- Project Management education an asset.
- PM and help oversee project team including Project Coordinators, Superintendents and Project Engineers.
Machobear Studios Inc.
- Execute the completion of project tasks and monitor adherence to project management process standards.
- 2-3 years of software development project coordination /…
Naut'sa mawt Tribal Council
- Senior Project Planner | Event Manager*.
- We are pleased to invite interested applicants to apply for the Senior Project Manager | Event Manager position at the…
$100,088 a year
- Project Management certification (PMP) as an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methods, tools and processes.
- Managing projects from inception to completion;
- We currently have an opportunity for a Project Engineer in Training.
- Some of the responsibilities include:
$65,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager of multi-stakeholder projects for a large complex organization across all project phases delivering projects…
- Supervises assigned staff as needed on a project by project basis.
- Carry out project plan according to project methodologies to ensure successful and…
$70,000 a year
- Project management in construction industry (building construction – Pre-Eng or Tilt Up).
- Integrated Management System (ISO 9001).
- Assist Project Management team with all administrative duties.
- We are a full service Restoration Contracting company seeking an experienced Project Manager…
Port Coquitlam, BC
- Project management, construction management, general contracting, and design build services for.
- Update, maintain, and distribute project plans.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Strong organizational, presentation, project management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Extensive restaurant management experience (Minimum 7 years).
- Own project timeline, capture and define full scope.
- Source assets and information needed for marketing projects.
- A mountain bike suspension company, Race Face:
Inovatec Systems Corporation
- Create documentation for project plans, project status reports, timelines, project issues and risks as needed for projects assigned.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.