Project Management $60,100 jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Using you project management expertise, you will enable cross-functional teams to deliver on coaching & learning solutions projects that help Broadband Networks…
- Can easily communicate to different audiences in the language that they understand by leveraging your technical ability coupled with excellent communication…
- Confidently leads multiple projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks.
- Develops detailed Microsoft project plans.
- PMP or Prince 2 certified.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, projects and activities.
- Dive activities including reporting, analysis and financial input to projects and…
- Best Practices: Coach and mentor leaders or subject matter experts in the latest project/program management methodologies.
- Strong project management skills accompanied by good understanding of TELUS systems and processes.
- Time management and organizational skills; ability to manage…
- 10+ years of client-facing project management leadership experience.
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle and the communication within.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Comfortable working with all levels of management across the organization.
- This could be the role for you!
- Flexing your project management skills and leading teams to deliver on the.
- We support the management and development of TELUS’ Video Services offerings.
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills.
- As projects will span across a range of topics and the organization, you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.