Project Management $60,100 jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Project management on an allocated portfolio of client engagements.
- Wealth psychology, Organizational psychology or design, Law (shareholders agreements, trusts…
- Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with both non-technical client management and their technical staff.
- Look at the opportunity below!
- Looking to gain project management skills.
- You will need to prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting alongside with…
- Experienced in relevant project management task along with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision…
- And last but not the least, develop a project management mindset by prioritizing objectives, planning and status reporting to your peers and clients on a daily…
- Ability to lead small/medium size projects or streams within a project engagement requiring minimal supervision.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Experience with Agile development methods in data-oriented projects.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in quantitative areas such as Computer Science,…
- Able to estimate and plan NetSuite implementation projects.
- Experienced with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience leading NetSuite implementation…
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communication and management.
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project…
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability.
- What will your typical day look like?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.