Project Management $60,100 jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Formulates and enforces standards for data management.
- Occasionally leads projects within the department by:
- Plus completion of specialized courses in SAS, SQL…
Trans Mountain Corporation Inc.
- The successful candidate will be a senior, experienced Contract Management professional with a proven ability to achieve targeted project objectives in a…
- Applies current adult education concepts and learning approaches to curriculum projects such as:
- A portfolio of various instructional design projects to gauge…
$53,566 - $93,828 a year
- School/Service Area SoB Marketing Management.
- MKTG 4010 – Marketing management Strategic Planning.
- TOUR 4460 – Business Consulting Project for Tourism.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management principles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of budget management, funding and project administration.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Project Management supplemented with three (3) to five (5) years’ recent related project management experience with…
$31.79 an hour
- Provides guideance to Project Compliance Coordinator 1’s, Engineers of Record, technologists and drafters in the Engineering Group and project managers in PMO…
$65,902 a year
- Provides specialist project management support for projects within the Infrastructure Management and Engineering division.
- PMP certification would be an asset.
- Project Management certification or equivalent are preferred (example:
- This position will define the project scope, create work plans according to project…
- Experience working with Smartsheet and other project management tools.
- Reporting directly to the Manager, Brand Project Management, you work in partnership with…
- Completion of a recognized project management designation, PMP or RMP is preferred.
- Balance workload, provide technical and analytical guidance and work…
- Demonstrable project management skills in leading and/or supporting data-related projects.
- Experience in project management including budgeting, planning and…
BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
- Ensure projects are administered according to research protocol.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, EndNote and Access database management skills;
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- Oversee the end-to-end daily activity management and delivery of projects.
- Your key responsibilities will be:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Senior-level staffing on an interim or project basis