Project Management $30,900 jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Develop forecasted/monthly budgets for enterprise projects.
- Manage large implementation projects for enterprise customers.
- Strong computer skills and experience having worked with multiple platforms and operating systems such as MS Office, Excel, MS Project and experience with…
- Contribute to the continued development of Clevest's Project Management methodology, providing input into the development of standard operating procedure (SOP)…
- Project Management Professional certification is an asset.
- Proven track record in managing project teams, budget control, contract management, dispute…
- 10+ years work experience in software project management.
- Professional project management training or certification - PMP, PMI-ACP, SCRUM.
$111,040 a year
- Provides support, strategic advice and engineering expertise to the project managers on project planning, resource management, risk mitigation, contractual…
- Proficient with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project and/or Procore.
- Plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects by…
- Lead the control of project related documents and deliver all work in accordance with Colliers Project Leaders Quality Management System and procedures.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or working towards it.
- Provide mentorship to junior Project Managers.
- Submit project reports to Area Manager and communicate with management about project progress and areas of risk that need to be escalated.
- We'll pay you for it!
- Leads, directs and coordinates the overall management of multiple projects.
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly…
- Serve as Project Manager for ports and materials handling projects.
- Support constructability and safety reviews of projects.
- In BC or another Canadian province.
- Reporting to the Manager, Planning and Projects or designate, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and supporting the planning, design and…
- Previous experience in developing detailed project plans using project management tools and methodologies.
- Experience with large complex projects up to $40M.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.