Project Management $30,900 jobs in New Westminster, BC
$74,238 a year
- Support researcher with project planning and budgeting for new research project proposals.
- Ability to develop and implement project management and reporting…
$66,787 a year
- From time to time the Associate Project Manager may also be assigned small projects for which they will assume full project management responsibility under the…
$57,260 a year
- Experience in project and budget management is required.
- Supervise consultants on a project basis.
- Demonstrated experience in program management, and program…
$61,032 a year
- Working knowledge of data requirements for modeling and asset management.
- Contributes to the asset management strategy, presenting asset management functions,…
$89,710 a year
- Facilitates the development of the Building Operations Emergency Management Plan, including emergency preparedness exercises for the department in collaboration…
$61,840 a year
- Experience with data analysis packages and database management.
- Project-related responsibilities include designing research studies, developing and implementing…
$45,324 a year
- Assists with various outreach activities, special projects and initiatives.
- Coordinates the on-line Key Request forms and the ACMS (Access Control Management…
$72,128 a year
- The position includes the management of the delivery of student services, including interpreting policy to make decisions regarding complex academic issues and…
$46,776 a year
- Ineffective management of undergraduate admissions activity reflects poorly on the School.
- Participates in and when appropriate takes a lead coordination role…
$49,090 a year
- $49,090.00 (minimum) - $58,932.00 (midpoint) - $70,717.00 (maximum).
- Guiding principle: "Midpoint" of the hiring salary range means the individual possesses…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.