Project Management $111,400 jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Works with Management Team to seek and obtain funding for special projects.
- Trains, mentors and coaches the Management Team.
- Considerable project management knowledge and skills, preferably in delivering capital projects.
- Project management: 8 years (Required).
- Working knowledge of Project Management and Business Analysis.
- Managing and implementing new data projects such as data centralization and creating underwriting…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Manage multiple design build projects concurrently working with project coordination and site supervision resources collaboratively.
Change Champions Consulting Inc.
$73 an hour
- Project management: 5 years (Preferred).
- Provide guidance on project management methodology and support with set-up, management and close phases of various…
- Do you easily communicate to different audiences in the language that they understand by leveraging your technical ability coupled with excellent communication…
$141,480 - $176,850 a year
- Develop innovative approaches to project financing for large strategic projects.
- Financial/Operational Oversight and Property Management.
Friends of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
$120,000 a year
- Social service or charity agency.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of project execution, project management and project control processes and methodologies from project initiation to plant start-up.
$600 - $800 a day
- Management Consulting experience in multi-site engagements.
- Start Date: Planning for Feb 17, 2020 project start.
- Duration: 40 – 72 consecutive weeks.
- You have Project management certification (PMP, PRINCE2).
- Good knowledge of program and project management methods.
- We’re embarking on something BIG...
- Well-rounded project management and/or process improvement experience including delivery of capital projects in partnership with TSBT and governance at TELUS.
$200,000 - $300,000 a year
- Project and Personnel Management Skills.
- Prepare inventory costs, retail pricing and profit reports.
- Art or Fashion Design Experience.
- Demonstrated capital project management and leadership skills for large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once.
- Ensure cross-functional support and project management (from R&D,…
Aragon Properties Ltd.
- Aragon is seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage upcoming wood frame projects in the lower mainland.
- Construction Project Manager or similar capacity: 7…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.