Project Management $110,000 jobs in New Westminster, BC
Sort by: relevance -
$70 an hour
- Complete project management activities including scoping, planning, managing, monitoring, and reporting on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering, an asset.
- Develop with legal teams and execute project contract documents.
- Demonstrable experience in effective community issues management and government interaction.
Trans Mountain Corporation Inc.
- Management of Consultant and field resources in support of construction work planning, organization and site issues including survey, access plan, traffic…
D-Wave Systems Inc.
- Oversee and manage the annual budget process, quarterly re-forecasts, long-term financial modeling, and special financial modeling projects as required.
- Experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects.
- Experience managing a large project with Agile project…
- Ability to coach/support primary care practice teams through the change management process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences, Health Information Management,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Adecco helps more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. Find out how we can help you achieve your career goals.