Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
North Vancouver, BC
Lower Mainland, BC
New Westminster, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Maple Ridge, BC
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
Pitt Meadows, BC
Project Management jobs nationwide
PML Professional Mechanical Ltd.
Port Coquitlam, BC
- The project coordinator is responsible for organizing project activities and maintaining project document control.
- Assist with procurement and delivery.
- 1 - 3 years of commercial and progressive project management experience managing medium to large-scale cross-functional project teams and projects with varying…
- Maintain cost reports with some supervision and recommend the corrective action to the project management team.
- Come join our True Blue team in Burnaby!
Dandelion Group Management Corporation
$54,080 - $62,400 a year
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred).
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus.
- Project Management Professional designation considered an asset.
- The Project Manager- Technical Special Projects & Device End of Life Management leads and co…
- Under the direction of the Senior Project Engineer or the Project Manager, the Junior Project Engineer is.
- Grey Owl Engineering and our clients.
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Time off relief for Project Coordinator.
- The Project Admin Coordinator’s primary responsibility is job file management and supporting with client communication …
- Ability to effectively execute on project and program management methodologies and best practices.
- Strengths in strategic planning, program management and…
- Basic knowledge of project management principles and PMI’s Body of Knowledge.
- Coordinating project closing through archiving of project documentation and…
- Involved in engineering and administration of projects, in the Special Projects Division (SPD) or in other Business Unit departments.
- Ability to apply for RAIC.
$47,500 a year
- Bachelor's degree or Associate’s degree in Industrial Distribution, Supply Chain Management, Management, Operations or other related discipline with a minimum…
- Passion for construction and project management.
- Process and track all project change orders.
- Maintain accurate and up-to date logs for drawings, vendor…
$33 - $35 an hour
- MS Project skills preferred • Understand and maintain project cost records • Open and close project files • Review completed projects with management to improve…
Inovatec Systems Corporation
- Create documentation for project plans, project status reports, timelines, project issues and risks as needed for projects assigned.
- 3+ years of commercial and progressive project management experience managing medium to large-scale cross-functional project teams and projects with varying…
New York Painting & Coating Ltd.
$18 - $24 an hour
- Seeking responsible and dedicated individual to help support our quality control initiatives, enthusiastically visit multiple projects per day, complete…
Be the first to see new Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.