Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
JBR Construction LTD.
- Project management: 5 years (Preferred).
- As a Project Manager, you will oversee and manage the construction project from pre-construction to occupancy.
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred).
- Lead production teams to successfully deliver each project and maintain all project documentation.
- A printing company located in Langley, BC is seeking a candidate for our Customer Service/Office Admin/Project Management.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Vard Electro Canada
- Maintain daily tracking, project documentation and progress for active projects.
- Collect and distribute project performance information to the project team.
- Time management and organizational skills required.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with corporate, management and store-level personnel.
$74,000 a year
- Participate in the screening, interviewing, and selection of job applicants.
- Provide onboarding and training of new staff.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
- Develops and manages Transformation Initiative pipeline from selection of ideas to project completion.
- The purpose of the PHSA Alliance Office is to provide…
$51,549 a year
- Coordinates training & project teams for specific projects.
- Coordinates time lines on deadline driven research projects.
- Assist the Project Manager to develop cost estimates for required repairs and minor works projects.
- The Building Operator will be responsible for performing…
Tailwind Energy Group
- Estimating medium to large sized Lighting and EVSE projects.
- Manage project financial tracking, compile and manage contract payments.
- Three years of management experience in healthcare, facilities, environmental services or related.
- Participate in the budgeting process and the ongoing…
- Develop and monitor annual budget including operating, project/temporary funding or any special initiatives of an embedded operational area.
Fraser River Indigenous Society (formally FRANAS)
Pitt Meadows, BC
$35 - $45 an hour
- Understand group dynamics (and group management).
- Lead women in creative activities including drum making, culture dancing and craft projects.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software projects using Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Shape the overall product experience and scope of the product through…
- This role reports to the Design Build Director and is responsible for the oversight and management of the construction management team - both staff and…
New Value Solutions
- Demonstrated experience providing senior leadership in a complex project environment; specifically related to technical project management.
- Reporting directly to senior management with Ventana, the ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.