Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
$25 - $28 an hour
- You will work closely with the content manager to execute projects from concept through completion.
- Supporting the team throughout the production process, which…
Unity Global Enterprises
- Well organized with great time management skills.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- These are our core values:
$30,000 a year
- Demonstrates strong and effective creative project management skills with the ability to lead and direct outside resources.
- Write up about who you are.
- Prepare for, and instruct courses in the Hospitality Management Diploma Program.
- Use appropriate motivational teaching methods such as lectures, group work,…
- Some projects include early mornings (i.e.
- Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job…
- Assists in scheduling, payroll and performance management as assigned.
- Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management or Degree in Dietetics.
- Flagging any breach of security to the account management immediately through the proper channels.
- Securiguard currently has a great opportunity in the North…
- Assumes ownership and accountability for projects.
- Support with inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking + destocking, and visual…
Canadian Drug Policy Coalition (CDPC)
$45,000 - $54,000 a year
- Works closely with CDPC staff, steering committee, project partners, and volunteers.
- The Canadian Drug Policy Coalition (CDPC) is launching a ground-breaking,…
- Execute flow of merchandise in and out of the stock area • Process all merchandise shipments and immediately reports any discrepancies to the Store Manager •…
- Project management tools – eg. JIRA, MS Projects, Asana.
- 25% requirements gathering and project management.
- Vancouver – False Creek (1275 West 6th Ave.).
- Inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening & closing activities.
- At BMO we have a shared purpose;
$12.65 an hour
- Promotion into leadership and project management roles.
- Famoso Italian Pizzeria + Bar's is looking to hire a Server/Bartender for our Commercial Drive location.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Performs additional projects, duties, and assignments as required.
- We also have a lot of fun!
Be the first to see new Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Established in 1817, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified financial services provider based in North America.