Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
- In this position as a Project Coordinator you will provide support for the successful execution of projects through conformance to Stantec’s ISO requirements,…
- Join an award-winning team of program and project management specialists that are passionate to bring transformational project solutions to life.
- Responsible for project pursuits and client relationship management.
- Engages with peer teams in Buildings across the organization on projects where design…
- Experience with at least one OBIA Analytics module (Finance, Projects, HR).
- Interact with end user, peers, help desk, and management personnel to resolve issues…
- Experience in source code control and release management.
- Ability to work and collaborate with leaders and users from multiple domains, including projects,…
- Prepare time estimates for assigned projects and tasks, and successfully complete and the project within the specified time frame.
- Excellent ability to communicate with clients, trades, colleagues, project managers, and management.
- We work with a diverse group of clients and project types…
- Given the tasks and scope of a project, successfully complete and document the project within the specified time frame.
- Join us and redefine your personal best!
- Meet job/project deadlines as determined in conjunction with the project schedule.
- Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning,…
- Work collaboratively with the management team to assist them in managing priorities, resources and cross project dependencies.
Be the first to see new Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.