Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
You refined by:
- In this position as a Project Coordinator you will provide support for the successful execution of projects through conformance to Stantec’s ISO requirements,…
- In this position you will be responsible for the overall management of contracts throughout the project lifecycle by ensuring projects are set up, maintained,…
- Responsibility for the project accounting of a variety of projects, some of which may be complex.
- Monthly review of project revenue, WIP and deferred revenue on…
- Join an award-winning team of program and project management specialists that are passionate to bring transformational project solutions to life.
- Assist with project pre-job planning and hazard assessments.
- Support the subcontractor management program, coordinating, and conducting contractor…
- Responsible for project pursuits and client relationship management.
- Engages with peer teams in Buildings across the organization on projects where design…
- Experience with at least one OBIA Analytics module (Finance, Projects, HR).
- Interact with end user, peers, help desk, and management personnel to resolve issues…
- Excellent ability to communicate with clients, trades, colleagues, project managers, and management.
- We work with a diverse group of clients and project types…
- Work collaboratively with the management team to assist them in managing priorities, resources and cross project dependencies.
- Proven project management and technical skills applicable to the delivery of Power & Dams projects.
- Strong operational and financial management skills with a…
Be the first to see new Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.