Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
You refined by:
- Strong time and project management.
- Are you a retired sales and marketing guru that misses networking and meeting people?
- Our mission is to Empower Lives.
Vancouver Second Mile Society
- Our Society in part operates 2 programs, namely the Neighbourhood Helpers Outreach Program and the Continental Seniors Centre Drop in Day Program, that work…
- Candidates must be flexible to work Monday to Friday, daytime hours (Note, we work project to project).
- Have excellent time management skills and a commitment…
- Keep the Project Director and Management Team abreast of LEED/Envision progress.
- RFI and change order management.
- Assistance during the commissioning stage.
lelem Hospitality Ltd.
$15 - $17 an hour
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- You are a detail-oriented, and reliable individual who is willing to take on non-routine…
- Ability to develop and lead special projects outside of daily tasks and operations.
- A premier source of elegant silk and lace nightwear.
- As we grow, you grow!
- We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate.
- With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading…
$28.70 an hour
- You may also have the opportunity to work in specialty-areas, be involved in pharmacy projects, and to use your critical thinking skills to help develop quality…
- Undertake projects and other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounts payable position, preferably in property…
- Must have the ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Must work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers…
$12.65 an hour
- Promotion into leadership and project management roles.
- Famoso Italian Pizzeria + Bar's is looking to hire a Server/Bartender for our Commercial Drive location.
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline such as criminology, psychology, security management, or emergency management.
- Is this a good fit for you?*.
North Shore Door
North Vancouver, BC
$17 an hour
- Knowledge of Basecamp Project Management an asset.
- North Shore Door is hiring a full-time Customer Service Representative.*.
- Works well with a team.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic…
- Project management tools – eg. JIRA, MS Projects, Asana.
- 25% requirements gathering and project management.
- Vancouver – False Creek (1275 West 6th Ave.).
- Inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening & closing activities.
- At BMO we have a shared purpose;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Established in 1817, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified financial services provider based in North America.