Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
You refined by:
New Westminster, BC
North Vancouver, BC
Lower Mainland, BC
West Vancouver, BC
Project Management jobs nationwide
- Must have the ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Must work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers…
$12.65 an hour
- Promotion into leadership and project management roles.
- Famoso Italian Pizzeria + Bar's is looking to hire a Server/Bartender for our Commercial Drive location.
$18.82 an hour
- Regular communication is maintained with all levels of staff and management.
- Stay knowledgeable of and be active in programs, services and special projects.
- Participate in merchandising projects (ie:
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
$28.70 an hour
- You may also have the opportunity to work in specialty-areas, be involved in pharmacy projects, and to use your critical thinking skills to help develop quality…
$33.90 an hour
- Supervision comes from the project coordinators.
- Provides technical guidance to other project team members.
- Monitors participants post immunization as per VEC…
$33 an hour
- Proven leadership and project management experience as well as demonstrated experience in networking and building stakeholder relationships;
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
- Running projects in support of the executive’s management priorities.
- Excellent organization skills, time managementskills, with the ability to manage projects…
- We (Discovery Community College) have an opening in our Surrey campus for a.
- You will instruct all courses in the MDOM program within the guidelines, and using…
Red Stamp Agency
Port Moody, BC
- Coordinate with building management to set-up access fobs when needed for new team and office maintenance.
- You are the most organized and energetic person that…
BC FLOORS Flooring Company
$30,000 a year
- You will be responsible for on-site project estimations and quote preparation, Follow Ups, Sales (contract signing), sold project management with our…
$16.45 an hour
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Performs additional projects, duties, and assignments as required.
- We also have a lot of fun!
- Project management tools – eg. JIRA, MS Projects, Asana.
- 25% requirements gathering and project management.
- Vancouver – False Creek (1275 West 6th Ave.).
- Inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening & closing activities.
- At BMO we have a shared purpose;
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline such as criminology, psychology, security management, or emergency management.
- Is this a good fit for you?*.
Be the first to see new Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Established in 1817, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified financial services provider based in North America.