Project Management jobs in New Westminster, BC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
$17 an hour
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Auditing vehicle quality based on checklists provided by management for different sites.
- Some projects include early mornings (i.e.
- Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job…
- Responsible for contract and inventory management.
- Work onsite with a project sales team.
- Greet and present project information to the public.
- Prepare divisional award submissions on successful communications and engagement projects.
- Execute projects and initiatives on-time and within scope and budget.
$16 an hour
- Assist with content management for both front-facing and back-end platforms.
- Proficiency with office computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel…
BC Recreation and Parks Association
Lower Mainland, BC
$25 an hour
- Adept at project planning for large-scale projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management or relevant work experience.
- Receive new jobs via phone and email, assign to Project Management Teams.
- Enter and maintain accurate and complete job file information and date milestones in…
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Riverport
- Miscellaneous projects delegated from management.
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Riverport.
- Is located at 10688 No.
- Required for Richmond based hotel.
Maven Consulting Limited
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end supply management processes including competitive bidding, contract management, supplier performance management, and life…
DCS - Data Consulting Services
$40 - $100 an hour
- Guide the development of vulnerability management programs.
- Specific experience with vulnerability management, including the use of tools.
$25 - $35 an hour
- Strong project management skills and time management skills;
- Take, edit and post installation project photos/videos that will blow client’s away!
Stocco Construction Co. Ltd.
Port Coquitlam, BC
$30 - $40 an hour
- This is not an entry level position nor is it a management position.
- You will need your own tools and transport as we have multiple projects all over the lower…
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic…
- Inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening & closing activities.
- At BMO we have a shared purpose;
4Cats North Vancouver
North Vancouver, BC
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills.
- Performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required.
Canadian Men's Health Foundation
- Experience working with content calendar and project management tools such as Teamwork and Asana.
- The role incorporates a range of functions, including editing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
This is where you can do the best work of your life.