Project Coordinator $40,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- We are looking for a highly organized and proactive Executive Coordinator to provide administrative and project support to all members of our executive team.
Inner City Outreach
- Full-time position with a non-profit.
- Developing and implementing strategies to guide elementary aged students in learning.
$42,000 - $50,000 a year
- We are currently seeking a mechanical project coordinator to work in the Construction Service department to aid the project manager in their daily tasks.
- Ability to work on many and competing projects;
- Support other projects, activities and events as they arise;
- This is a full time position supporting our Client …
- Five years of relevant and practical experience (reports coordinator, administration, writing, etc).
- CTS has been selected by Metrolinx and Infrastructure…
$50,800 a year
- Assists in project logistics of scheduling, monitoring and tracking of requisite tasks to project timelines with internal stakeholders.
- The Assignment Coordinator will exercise skills in Customer Service, Time Management and Organizational skills while constantly striving to satisfy referral…
- Coordinator relocation & employee events.
- Coordinates and implements department activities and projects as assigned.
- Manage team communications via Yammer page.
- Financial activities and results with specific focus on the Logistics QC East.
- Act as the primary point.
- The income statement and balance sheet items pertaining…
- Capable of managing several projects at once while meeting deadlines.
- The Coordinator will also be expected to help plan and organize corporate social…
Franklin Empire Inc.
- The company is looking for a Project coordinator.
- Coordinate and ensure the delivery of projects to meet targets;
- This is a permanent, full-time position.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Set-up projects and project files.
- Help to keep projects on track by setting up project tasks and monitoring their execution.
- We are growing very rapidly.
- Knowledge with MS Project an asset.
- Order materials for projects and coordinate deliveries.
- This is a supporting role in the project management / estimating…
- Work closely with Project Managers, coordinating schedules, communicating project progress, assisting with documents and processes.
Argyle Public Relationships
- One of Canada’s leading strategic communications and engagement firms is looking for a Project Accountant & Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for…
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project coordination, specifically with condominium projects or residential high rise construction.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Specializing in commercial facility management, renovations, tenant improvements and commercial handyman services.